30/3/20 to 10/4/20 Easter Break
Take time over the Easter break to spend some time with your families and do some fun activities (especially if your grown ups are working from home!)
We will post some links and suggestions here in case you need some new ideas!
French Easter Activity (not compulsory!!)
- Go to https://www.euroclub-schools.org/easter-in-france and read the information about Easter in France.
- Then click on ‘Delphine’s Easter Quiz’ at the bottom to see how much you have learnt!
Learn a new skill!
- How about Sign Language? https://british-sign.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044794654-Coronavirus-Crisis-Discounted-Free-Enrolments
- Listen to a story? Audible have some free books https://stories.audible.com/discovery or https://sooperbooks.com are also free
- Play in the garden? https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lists/50-things-activities-to-do-in-your-back-garden or https://www.wildlifetrusts.org/looking-after-yourself-and-nature
- Learn to type? https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zf2f9j6/articles/z3c6tfr https://www.typing.com/ There are lots of other free websites too!
Year 5 have come up with some fantastic ways to keep busy over Easter - click below for inspiration!
STEM CHALLENGE (for any time!)
Why not have a go at home at our marble run challenge? See if you can improve on the times we had in class. How close to 1 minute can you get? Email Mrs Moss a video clip of your final achievements!
Here are some ideas to get you started.