Summer Term Blog
Miss Grencis was very impressed with the talent she saw during the Y1 and 2 music concert!
We have had a wonderful time making some great new friends in our classes for next year! We can't wait for our next mixed session!
Mrs Davies came to give us a very interesting and informative talk about Judaism!
We have kicked started our Africa topic by trying to complete an African puzzle. It was very tricky!
London's Burning! London's Burning!
We have had a great day making the pizzas we designed and eating them!
We all thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Staircase House. We were very busy!
We dressed up as Samuel Pepys, King Charles 2nd, Jane the maid, link boys, maids and soldiers. We acted out the events of the Fire of London, built wattle and daub walls and made medicines to cure the Plague using herbs and spices.
The Great Fire of London
We are having a great time learning all about the Fire of London, ask us all about it!
Hot Seating Samuel Pepys
2C had a great time asking Samuel Pepys the following questions...
- Was it scary in the Great Fire of London?
- Why do you have a wig on?
- Do you know how many people died?
- How old are you?
- How many houses were burnt down?
- Did you have a bit of a panic in the fire?
- How old was the cheese you buried?
- How much money was your cheese?
- Did you survive the fire?
- Did any of your house burn down?
- Why did you buy your cheese?