Over the course of the year you will receive information concerning your child's progress in the form of parents' meetings during the Autumn and Spring terms and a written report in the Summer term. There are also a series of year group meetings to inform parents/carers about how best to support your children during that year and about such matters as residential trips, key stages in your child's education, changes in curriculum or teaching methods, assessments etc. If you have a particular social or academic concern, please do not wait for the individual parents' meetings. Urgent short meetings can be arranged through the school office. Further meetings are arranged for the parents of children with special educational or physical needs.
- Group meeting for Reception parents - welcome, information about life in Reception, a typical day, phonics and a slideshow - what have your children been up to already?
- Open Evening for Y1 and 2 parents - presentation with tips to help your child to succeed in Y1 and 2 (tips from our experience together with a particular theme each year)
- Open Evening for Y3 and 4 parents - tips to help your child to succeed in Y3 and 4 (tips from our experience together with a particular theme each year)
- Open Evening for Y5 and 6 parents - tips to help your child to succeed in Y5 and 6 (+ guidance for entrance examinations and secondary school applications)
- First individual parents' meetings - how well your child has settled, together with social and academic information on progress so far
- Second individual parents' meetings - how your child is progressing. Children's books are available for viewing.
- Leavers' Evening with pupils and parents - a celebration of the contribution that Y6 children have made during their time at the school + presentation of awards