Bowdon Church School serves three parishes:
St. Mary's, Bowdon,
St. Peter's, Hale,
St. Mark's Dunham.
The school was established by St. Mary's Church in Bowdon in 1553 and we continue to be a church organisation, with the vicar (Revd. Ian Rumsey) having an ex-officio place on the Governing Body and three further Governors being elected by the church PCC. We have strong links with our churches and the children of families who are regular attenders are given priority in our admissions process (please see the admissions section for further detail.) Please click on the link for each church to see details of events for school families and to access the church websites.