We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join our strong, friendly and enthusiastic staff team.
Please see current vacancies listed below.
When applying for a teaching post at Bowdon Church School it is essential that you complete the Chester Diocese Application Form and NOT a Trafford Application Form. You should also address items in the person specification specifically and not submit a standard letter.
Teacher of Drama and Performing Arts
Part time Fixed Term for one year with likelihood of extension
To start September 1st 2022
Salary: MS2 – 6 (£25,714 - £36,961) or Unqualified 1 - 5 (£18,419 - £26,622) pro rata
The contract is for Monday to Wednesday 12pm to 4.30pm (13.5 hours.)
The Governors of Bowdon C of E School wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher of drama and the performing arts to join our hard-working, lively and successful team.
We would welcome applications from candidates who:
- are either qualified teachers with experience of teaching drama and the performing arts or who have specific qualifications relating to drama and the performing arts
- have experience of teaching groups of children, with high expectations of all
- have a caring nature and are willing to promote the Christian Values of the school
- are willing to support all aspects of school life
We will offer:
- support from a strong and experienced teaching team
- the opportunity to work with delightful, creative children from supportive families
- the opportunity to work in an outstanding school with excellent facilities - including a drama studio
Valid applications must be supported by the Chester Diocese application form and a completed person specification sheet.
Bowdon C of E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced DBS disclosure. References will be required.
For further information, application form and person specification please see the school website: www.bowdoncs.org where an application pack can be obtained in the Home-Vacancies area.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications Monday 13th June 9am.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school.
Lesson observations and interviews to be arranged.
Teacher of Drama and the Performing Arts
When applying for a post at Bowdon Church School it is essential that you complete the Chester Diocese Application Form and NOT a Trafford Application Form.